On the South West coast of Africa lies one of the world’s most desolate, intriguing and photogenic natural areas – The Namibian Desert.
Namibia boasts countless incredible landscapes as well as being one of Africa’s best wildlife destinations. From the Towering red dunes of Sossusvlei
to the granitic spires of the Spitzkoppe mountains, one could believe that these landscapes were created for the sole purpose of being photographed.
Namibia is home to some of the world’s most regal and adapted fauna and ora, like the Oryx Antelope and the Quiver Tree. In the South lies the abandoned site of one of the greatest diamond rushes in human history – the sand lled ghost town of Kolmanskop. At Walvis Bay one can bear witness to one of the largest congregations of amingoes in the world. In the greener Northern parts one can nd wildlife on par with that of Namibia’s neighbours, Botswana and South Africa.
Join us in 2018 for the opportunity to experience and capture this amazing destination from the ground, water and air.
- Ultimate convenience - All you have to do is pack your bags and book your plane tickets.
- Landscape Photography Paradise - Sixteen days of photography in some of the world’s most unique landscapes
- Incredible Wildlife Photography - Oryx against the Sossusvlei Dunes, Flamingoes at Walvis Bay, Africa's incredible wildlife at Erindi
- Travel in style - Transport in top of the line custom 4x4 Toyota Land Cruisers. Only 5 passengers per vehicle.
- Tutoring by two highly experienced guides with over 400 days of experience photographing in Namibia.
- Aerial Photography - 120 Minutes of doors-off aerial photography over the world’s highest dunes, from a helicopter.
- Two vehicles for flexibility - We can always offer two shoot options and operate as two smaller groups to minimise tripods in the landscape
- Low Guide to Client Ratio - Max 1:5
- Visiting in late winter - ideal season for wildlife, pleasant time in the desert (temp 15 - 30 deg. centigrade)
- Three nights at Erindi - Namibia's #1 private wildlife destination
- Two nights at Spitzkoppe - only acccessible to tours recently, thanks to a newly built lodge
This page offers brief and condensed information on this tour. Please download the detailed PDF itinerary by clicking the blue download button to the right of this page.